- Questioning Extreme Programming - McBreen
- Extreme Programming Refactored - The Case Against XP - Stephens and Rosenberg
- Balancing Agility and Discipline - Boehm and Turner
- Agile - The Good, the Bad and Ugly - Bertrand Meyer
Friday, September 27, 2019
Monday, September 23, 2019
Wednesday, September 18, 2019
Courtesy - Atlassian
- Themes are large focus areas that span the organization.
- Initiatives are collections of epics that drive toward a common goal.
- Epics are large bodies of work that can be broken down into a number of smaller tasks (called stories).
- Stories, also called “user stories,” are short requirements or requests written from the perspective of an end user.
Note: At Telstra, work was defined at Initiative level (A Funded Block of Work).